10.09.2009

My Wish List


Wish List? Yes, this is my shameless wish list! I am finishing up a degree with Liberty University and need some additional resource material (e.g. Archaeological Study Bible). I am also an avid reader and have lots of reading to do! You can be sure that the books and software on my wishlist are things that I am chomping at the bits to read or understand more clearly.

You can click on the Amazon Wish List link listed on the right hand side of my blog. One of the books on my list is by Dr. David Norris who recently published what is probably the first synthesis of Onenes Pentecostal Theology esp. Christology. The book is called I AM: A Oneness Pentecostal Theology.

Miguel Serveto was also the last to be burned at the stake for denying the Trinity. His work, Restoring the Christian Faith, is over 500 years old and is now in print in the English language. In this work he also refutes Trinitarianism for which he was burned alive by John Calvin.

I am also lacking in my World History studies and I love Church History therefore I have included such works as well. I have a few books selected by authors such as Alister McGrath and Jaroslav Pelikn too.

Any recommendations are always welcome!
Thanks!

No comments:

Adversus Trinitas

"...unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins." (John 8:24 ESV)